Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

"Sapphire Girls" review


Sapphire Girls (2003)

Directed by Joe Navilluso
Writing credits Ted Newsom

Mary Carey.... Ruby
Jodie Moore.... Jade Dunbar
Elizarah.... Chrystal Diamond - Sapphire Girl
Nicole Oring.... Ilona

Another late night softcore adventure. I was up. Cinemax was on. "Sapphire Girls" was the next flick. Mary Carey was in it. I had a decision to make. Was it "Sapphire Girls" time or bedtime? What else could I do but watch? In the first ten seconds, Carey is having sex with a guy in her trailer. It didn't take long before I knew that I had made the right decision.

So Carey and friends are in an all-girl rock band. They get hired by some rich guy to play at his mansion. The rich guy has a dastardly scheme to distract the viewer from the softcore sex action. I stayed strong and ignored his gibberish. Everybody gets naked and a good time was had by all.

The best scene was Mary Carey having sex with a guy in the shower. That woke me up. Carey knows her stuff. However, the one thing that bugged me about this one was the band. Why didn't the all-girl band have some all-girl sex? That was the one scene I kept waiting to see but I was denied. It makes sense doesn't it? That scene should have been in the movie, right? Right? Oh well. I guess I'll live.

Guess what I'll be dreaming about tonight?

SCORE: 2 out of 4 hard rocking Marys

Some other Sapphire girls. They rock too.

No comments: