Pages

Friday, May 05, 2006

"Nude for Satan" review

Nude for Satan (1974)
AKA Nuda per Satana

Directed by Luigi Batzella
Writing credits Luigi Batzella

Rita Calderoni.... Susan Smith/Evelyn
Also Starring...Ahh who the hell cares else?

Here's the good news: Rita Calderoni gets naked a lot in this movie. She has a great body. Other than that I can't think of any reason to see this movie. If I had a gallon of vodka then maybe I could have gotten into the swing of things. One confusing scene after another with Rita getting naked through most of it. God bless her for saving this movie from the landfill.

So Rita and a doctor end up at a house that may be stuck in a timewarp or maybe it's the devil's summer home or not. I had a hard time figuring it out. They find doubles of themselves inside the house and other crazy things happen. Man oh man, where was my 12 pack of beer when I needed it? I'm sitting there trying desperately to figure out what's going on when I should have been just enjoying watching naked Rita. Wow, she looked good. She was in another headache movie called "Delirium" but wasn't naked nearly as often.

SCORE: 1.5 out of 4 for Rita Calderoni- There is only Rita
Can't get enough of Rita.

Can't...

get...

enough.


That ought to do it. What? One more? OK.

No comments: