Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

"Poison Ivy: The New Seduction" review



Poison Ivy: The New Seduction (1997)

Directed by Kurt Voss

Writing credits Karen Kelly

Jaime Pressly.... Violet
Megan Edwards.... Joy Greer
Michael Des Barres.... Ivan Greer

The most important thing to know about "Poison Ivy: The New Seduction" is that Jaime Pressly does get naked. I bought the unrated version of this movie with that hope in mind. My prayers were answered.

Jaime Pressly is a nuclear sex bomb. That voice. That body. That face. Seeing her leap out of a pool naked in slow motion... Sorry, my mind wandered. I'm back now. Suffice to say, she is raging hot in this movie. No man could resist her nakedness. I can't say I blame them.

So Jaime moves into her friend's house and wants to take over. Seduction, nakedness, sex and scheming go on. Jaime won't rest until she gets her way and moves in permanently. It was an OK sex thriller. If you like Jaime Pressly, you should definitely check it out.

One last thing, I also want to praise her friend Joy, (Megan Edwards). The good girls don't get enough attention. She was hot in her own spunky, straight A student kind of way.

SCORE: 3 out of 4 seductive Presslys

No comments: