Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Countess Dracula's Orgy of Blood" review


Countess Dracula's Orgy of Blood (2004)

Directed by Donald F. Glut
Writing credits Donald F. Glut

Jacinto Molina.... Padre Jacinto
Glori-Anne Gilbert.... Diana
Kennedy Johnston.... Roxanne
Eyana Barsky.... Martine
Belinda Gavin.... Anne

I don't know about you but when I hear the title "Countess Dracula's Orgy of Blood" I have no choice but to run right out and buy the movie immediately. Oh sure, I know that I'm more than likely going to be let down but I don't care. I couldn't possibly be a B-movie fan if I didn't have the stamina to put up with bad movie-making now and again.

So Countess Dracula has a thing for women. She is resurrected in present day L.A. and goes on the prowl. Her vampire brother needs her to go out and stalk for her. So she heads out and rounds up as many prostitutes as she can find. Much blood sucking and lesbian couplings follow. Soon the vampire siblings will focus on one girl who reminds them of a long lost love. More blood sucking and lesbian couplings follow.

I was slightly disappointed with this one. Glori-Anne Gilbert, (Countess Dracula), is not the most convincing sex performer I've ever seen. All of her girl/girl scenes were kind of a letdown. She didn't look like she knew what she was doing. Her kissing scenes definitely needed work. Basically, she sticks her tongue out and then hopes that something connects to the other end. Hey, if you're going to kiss someone, use the whole mouth, not just the tip of the tongue. I'm picky about these things. Most of the other sex scenes were OK. The best was at the end with Eyana Barski and two other girls.

On the plus side, there is a lot of nudity. Gilbert is a giant of a woman with appropriate giant-sized breasts. Most of the other women were pretty hot as well. "Countess Dracula's Orgy of Blood" had many pleasant B-movie elements. Vampires, strippers, prostitutes, blood sucking etc. If you're not overly picky, it's probably worth a look.

SCORE: 1.5 out of 4 hungry Gilberts

No comments: