Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

"May" review


May (2002)

Directed by Lucky McKee
Writing credits Lucky McKee

Angela Bettis.... May Dove Canady
Jeremy Sisto.... Adam Stubbs
Anna Faris.... Polly
James Duval.... Blank

First off, I must confess an error in judgment. Bad taste on my part. I saw Anna Faris in the two "Scary Movie" flicks and I didn't think she was that hot. My God, what a fool I was. "May" helped me see the light. She does have a beautiful neck. I must thank the psycho woman for pointing that out to me. Their scene dancing together in the vet office was pure magic.

"May" is about a girl named May. She is a total nutcase. She needs Captain Xanax pumped straight into her brain and Major Zoloft swimming in her bloodstream at all times. She has a lazy eye but a wicked brain. She tries to fit in but we all know it's only a matter of time before her inner Ms. Frankenstein comes bubbling to the surface. All she sees are good parts but no good people. Her sewing skills will come in handy.

This was a cool little horror flick. I recommend it. Of course, if you've ever run into any unbalanced women in your life, you may start having flashbacks to weirdo dates. All I can say is Gatorade and Macaroni and Cheese. "May" could also be taken as a warning for would-be lovers. That weird woman staring at you at the Laundromat just might be a little too unbalanced. If you tell her you like it weird, you'd better be sure you're ready to go all the way to May Land.

SCORE: 3 out of 4 Faris dances

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i fucking love this movie.
fucking love fucking fucking love.
good review. i likie.

Dr. Gore said...

Thanks. And thanks for showing "May" love. I mean f***ing love.