Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

"Victim of Desire" review

Victim of Desire (1995)

Directed by Jim Wynorski
Writing credits William C. Martell

Marc Singer.... Peter Starky
Shannon Tweed.... Carla Duvall
Julie Strain.... Linda Hammond
Wings Hauser.... Leland Duvall
Jay Richardson.... Richard Jordan

I bought this tape for four bucks at a local video store. It had my favorite Amazon sex queen Julie Strain on the cover with her hair covering her naked breasts. The B-movie beast inside me started to growl. Buy this!!! RARRRR!! I obeyed.

Now, I'm not going to lie to you. I didn't watch this movie in the technical sense of the word. I fast forwarded through it. I wanted to see what Strain had in store for me right away.

Bad news. "Victim of Desire" is a bust. Strain has one shower scene where she takes her time scrubbing her breasts, (it is a Jim Wynorski movie after all), and a sex scene in the dark. The beast inside me was not satiated. RARRRRR!!! Disaster!

Shannon Tweed shows up and has two sex scenes with the Beastmaster, (not me but Marc Singer). They were fair scenes but I wanted more Strain action. There is another scene where Strain is giving a massage to Tweed. If a scene in which two B-queens are giving massages ends in anything less than a full blown sex party, you have to take out the garbage bag and toss the movie away. Can you guess how it ended? "Victim of Desire" has got to go.

SCORE: 1 out of 4 because I needed more Strain! RARRRRR!!

No comments: