Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

"The Hunted" review


The Hunted (2003)

Directed by William Friedkin
Writing credits David Griffiths

Tommy Lee Jones.... L.T. Bonham
Benicio Del Toro.... Aaron Hallam
Connie Nielsen.... Abby Durrell

This is a macho manly movie. I could feel the testosterone shooting straight into my brain. After seeing this I wanted to run naked into the woods and set booby traps for my hated prey. Life is for hunting and killing. Come closer said the spider to the fly...

So Tommy Lee Jones hunts Benicio Del Toro. That's the movie. If you have a love for watching one man hunt another man, you should run out right now, put on your army camouflage shirt and see this movie. Jones takes his work seriously. Whether it's tracking or using a knife, he's a man of few words. Jones displays his tracking skills through most of the movie. A broken branch here, a footprint there is all he needs to track you through anything.

The art of fighting and killing with a knife is also shown in loving fashion. When they went over the six cuts to make on the human body, I almost orgasmed with the movie. The knife fight at the end by the raging waterfall took it over the top. I was drooling on myself. Yes! YES!! More knife fights! More tracking! Which artery do I cut for the most bleeding satisfaction?! MORE!!

SCORE: 3 out of 4 for orgasmic love of knives, tracking and waterfalls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha,

I agree with your rating on The Hunted,

Even if it didn't have the best storyline in the world, which I did like it but, I gotta admit, if it didn't have as much wilderness, war, knife fighting, and tracking and waterfalls in it as it did, I wouldn't love it as much as I do

Good movie

Dr. Gore said...

Yeah, it might be the ultimate knife fighting movie. For that matter, it might be the ultimate waterfall movie. "The Fugitive" had a good waterfall scene but no knife fighting. You need both for the pure orgamsic experience.