Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"The Girl from B.I.K.I.N.I." review

The Girl from B.I.K.I.N.I. (2007)

Director: Fred Olen Ray
Writer: Fred Olen Ray

Beverly Lynne ... Tania
Nicole Sheridan ... Patty Mercury
Voodoo ... Mark Ten
Rebecca Love ... Samantha Rhinehart
Evan Stone ... Mong Lee
Gianna Lynn ... Fay Wong
Randy Spears ... Randolph
Lacie Heart ... Kim Chee

Beverly Lynne keeps me up past my bedtime again. I saw that "Girl from B.I.K.I.N.I" was on at 1:30AM and I knew that this was a film I had to see. Sweet Beverly never saw another human that she didn't want to have sex with. Well, at least not in a late night Cinemax flick. I knew I was in good hands.

So Beverly is the girl from B.I.K.I.N.I. She's on the hunt for something or other. She runs into a bunch of people and has sex with them. Beverly's usual late night playmates show up for the typical hot sex scene. It all leads up to the diabolical ending where some evil woman is trying to put a stop to something important. This leads to yet more sex. Everyone lives happily ever after and I went to bed dreaming of Beverly Lynne and her BIKINI adventures.

Everyone's favorite late night carny cranks out another bikini movie to add to his ever growing collection. Fred Olen Ray and his raging bikini fetish keeps people around the world entertained with compelling stories of hard bodied women who love to get in and out of bikinis. Although no one actually wore a bikini in this movie which is a tad surprising. And when I say surprising, I mean not surprising at all. The literal definition of a carny is one who works at a carnival. But the real definition of a carny is a person who takes great joy in ripping people off. Stiff the rubes and pocket their money. That's how you roll with the carnies.

But if it's one genre that speaks to Ray it is the late night erotic flick. The demands of the genre, (sex, skin, more sex), keeps him focused on giving the viewers what they want. Ray has perfected the art of the late night softcore treat and has become prolific in cranking them out. As long as there are late nights, there will be guys like Ray to fill them with films of hot naked women kissing each other. I take some comfort in that.

"Girl from B.I.K.I.N.I." is a pretty good addition to the Ray catalog of bikini adventures. I thought the best scene was going to be Beverly Lynne and Rebecca Love in a three-way but I called it too soon. The next scene had Rebecca Love in an all girl three-way which was fantastic. The late night lesson learned here is to never underestimate Ray and his wily ways. He had saved the best for last. I should have known better.

So if you're up late one night and you don't know what to do with yourself, check out "Girl from B.I.K.I.N.I." Beverly and Rebecca will send you to dreamland as only naked bikini girls can.



SCORE: 2.5 out of 4 bikini girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I actually saw this Friday Night on HBO Zone! What a dumb movie, but at least the sex scenes were actually pretty good for a softcore flick. I found the whole Beverly/Randy Spears scene funny, especially when he drugged her to the point that she passed out AFTER having sex with him. Only in a skin flick...sigh.
Great write-up!